CONDITIONS OF USE
In order to use the services offered on this domain owned by Michele Romano Vini, if requested, you will need to register by choosing a username and password, where required, by filling in any mandatory fields and providing personal information ensuring that these are up to date, complete and truthful.
If possible, you can enter comments on the products purchased and / or offered for sale, on the services offered by the User of the site, after reading these Conditions, assuming full responsibility for the content attributable to you.
The Michele Romano Vini company cannot in any way be held responsible for any violations committed by you or for questions and claims, including compensatory claims, that may be advanced by third parties, in relation to the contents entered by you including the Public Authority and the Authorities of control over advertising, without prejudice to your responsibility for any damage caused to Michele Romano Vini or the User.
All the initiatives undertaken following the consultation of this site will be freely carried out by you. Michele Romano Vini or the User of the site will not be responsible in any way for any incorrect interpretations and for activities undertaken by you following the consultation of this site.
Michele Romano Vini declines any responsibility for the contents posted on this site by its users and by the User, committing itself only to provide for the timely removal of the content object of dispute by third parties in the face of suitable notification by the interested party and / or of the competent authority.
The law governing these Conditions is Italian law. This agreement has been drawn up in the Italian language. Any dispute arising from the relationship governed by this agreement will be referred to the ordinary Italian jurisdiction.
Michele Romano Vini or the User of the site do not guarantee that the contents of this site are appropriate or lawful in other countries. Any invalidity, nullity or ineffectiveness of one or more of these Conditions, if accepted, will not result in the invalidity, ineffectiveness or nullity of the remaining clauses which will remain valid and effective.
For the use of this site it is an essential condition that the following rules of conduct are observed.
Each user must respect all those who interact, their ideas, their web spaces and their products and remember that the comment system, if activated, is accessible to all and readable by all. Users interact with each other with the sole purpose of being able to express their opinions or clarifications. Exchanges of personal information whose content is outside the scope of this site, controversy or disturbance to participants with unnecessary and off-topic comments are not allowed. In the use of this site, users must not use obscene, indecent, offensive, blasphemous, derogatory or defamatory language, expressions of fanaticism, racism, hatred, irreverence, threatening, provocative or in any case content that could harm the Company, the User. of the site or to third parties. Your ideas must be expressed without irreverent or deliberately provocative tones aimed at generating quarrels, discussions or disturbing.
INFORMATIVA AI SENSI DELL’ART 13 D.LGS. 30 GIUGNO 2003 N. 196 E ARTT. 13 E 14 REGOLAMENTO UE 2016/679 (di seguito anche “GDPR”)
This page describes how to manage this site with reference to the processing of personal data of users who complete the contact form. The Company, whose data are indicated in the footer of this site, is the Data Controller.
- Source of personal data: The Company processes, as an independent owner, the data you have expressly and voluntarily entered by filling in the contact form via an electronic channel.
- Legal Basis and Purpose of Processing: The processing of your data is necessary for the execution of pre-contractual measures. Your data will therefore be processed by the Company for purposes connected or instrumental to your requests. By entering the data to meet your requests, you agree to receive information material and commercial communications from the Company, through traditional (via telephone calls) or automated (sms, e-mail) contact methods. The processing of your data constitutes a legitimate interest of the Company pursuant to and for the purposes of art. 6 paragraph 1 letter f) and recital 47 of the GDPR. Your consent is optional, however if you fail to enter the fields marked as mandatory (*), your requests cannot be satisfied.
- Duration of treatment:
Il trattamento avrà una durata non superiore a quella necessaria per le finalità per le quali i dati sono stati raccolti. I dati raccolti per l’invio di comunicazioni commerciali saranno conservati per un periodo non superiore ai 24 mesi.
- Methods of data processing: The processing of personal data is carried out manually and with electronic tools, with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated above and, in any case, in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
- Subjects to whom the data may be communicated: The Company may communicate the personal data provided to subjects who carry out professional assistance and advice for the Company, necessary for the provision of the services on the site and to satisfy your requests. The subjects belonging to the aforementioned categories, to whom the data may be communicated, will use the data as "Controllers", or as "Managers" of specific processing operations that fall within the contractual services that the same subjects perform in favor of Society. Employees and collaborators of the Company may also become aware of the data as "Managers" or "Appointees".
- Rights of the interested party: You will have the right to obtain from the Company, as Data Controller, confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you and their communication in a structured format, commonly used, understandable and readable by device automatic; the indication of the origin of personal data, of the purposes and methods of processing, of the logic applied, in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools, as well as of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about it as managers or agents; you will also have the right to cancel, transform into anonymous form or block data processed in violation of the law, to the portability of your data, as well as the updating, rectification, limitation or, if you request it, integration or to receive a copy of the data being processed. You will also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Privacy Guarantor. For any communication concerning the processing of your personal data by the Company, you can contact it at the addresses indicated on this site, or you can contact us at the e-mail address email@example.com